Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Honest Post...

This will be the most honest and grossest post you will read from me. I have not washed my hair in over a week. A week. How has this happened you ask? In the mornings I have just enough time to shower, I don't even have enough time to eat. So each day I think when I get home I'm going to wash my hair. Then I get home and homework happens. Store work happens. Sleep sometimes happens. And I totally forget. Until the morning.



Messy buns, dry shampoo, and hairspray have become my best friend. It takes an hour. A freaking hour to dry my hair and straighten it. Or else I look like this....


On the bright side, since the semester began I've saved a ton of money on shampoo! And I don't have oily hair; so I've got that going for me, which is nice. With that being said, I think I'm going to go wash my hair before my husband hoses it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment