Right now I have two major distractions from homework. Well counting this blog, three. First I'm obsessed with finding a better backpack. Not that there is really anything wrong with my current, but for some reason I keep finding myself searching Amazon for backpacks. Not sure if I no longer enjoy the color scheme of my current or if it's just a way to distract myself. One I have found and really love is this one...
Another distraction is getting on Pottermore. Major distraction actually, as it's been months since I had accessed it; plus I get giddy whenever I read something new. Being the completionist that I am I have to complete each chapter before progressing to the next. I became way too excited over the new information JKR released on Umbridge. Like way too excited over a character I hated more than Voldemort. Yeah, that's pretty much it.
No comments:
Post a Comment