Monday, March 9, 2015

Snow No Mo'

Alright so another round of snow last week caused classes to be cancelled on Thursday and Friday. Thus making my life oh so wonderful this week. Like an idiot I spent much of my 29th birthday on Saturday drinking. My excuse was devastation over the realization that I will not be able to do anything too outrageous or exciting during the final year of my twenties. Being a married college student kind of takes away from that. However unlike my peers I can buy my own beer or now really wine as I have matured or whatever.

So how did the snow ruin my life this week you ask? Well the exams I had for last Thursday and Friday were moved to this week. My drunkenness caused me to not complete a take home exam until tonight. Although that one is solely my fault and not the booze since I decided to partake in the alcohol. Anyway, our store's biggest weekend is this weekend, our local comic con. So aside from prepping for the convention I have six yes SIX exams this week, with two quizzes as the cherry on top. I have completed two of six exams as of today, but I still have a lot of studying in site. Aside from all that fun stuff I still have to maintain my home as I have pets. Pets are messy. Husbands are messy. By this Sunday I will surely be in a zombie state and will most likely take to the alcohol again.

FYI not drinking all that often has brought forth what I can only describe as a two day hangover. The hangover has finally left, but does that happen as you get older or just when you don't drink often enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment